Before you connect your Sidewalk device, perform the following steps to set up your Sidewalk gateway and the hardware development kit (HDK) for connecting your Sidewalk device.
For performing the end-to-end prototyping flow, you must also set up your AWS account and AWS CLI. For more information, see Setting up your account and AWS CLI in the AWS IoT Core Developer Guide.
Table of contents
- Qualified development kits
- Setting up the hardware development kit
- Setting up a Sidewalk gateway (Optional)
- Quick Start Guide
- Testing Sidewalk Outside of the United States
- Set up an Amazon Echo as a Sidewalk Gateway in a non-U.S. Location